Take a look at what to expect when working with us. We have listed out some of the frequently asked questions we receive from our customers.
Q: What’s your typical process for working with a new customer?
A: We schedule a (FREE) in-person consultation with you to fully asses your needs. This allows us to gather more information in order to provide you with a solid work scope and a quote.
Q: What types of customers have you worked with?
A: We primarily work with residential homeowners and business/industrial type projects. Clients needing help with the following:
- Electrical Service Panel Upgrade
- Electrical Remodeling
- Electrical Rewiring
- Fuse Box Upgrade
- Motion Sensor Installation
- Outlets and Switches
- Spas and Hot Tubs
- Whole Home Surge Protection
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- Pool Lighting
- Tree Lighting
- New Construction Wiring
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Lease Space “built out”
- Low Voltage Controls
- Emergency Generators
- and more!
Q: What advise would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
A: The following items are what you should look for when hiring a (fully certified and trained) master electrician:
- An electrician’s job is to protect the client’s home and business. So they must be licensed by the State of Arizona.
- Electricians should also be bonded and properly insured to protect their work and your interests.
- The best electricians are prompt and courteous – this means they show up on time and keeping their client’s space clean.
- A thorough (experienced) electrician is willing to take the time to explain to you exactly what work they are doing and why they are doing it.